Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Last Year!!

Here are some pictures from this last year. I know that I have been so bad at updating the blog but I'm having a lazy night so I will update it. Things are the same here at the Perkins house except for the fact that we have a new addition to our little family. Kaitlyn Elisabeth Perkins should be coming around May 7th. We are very exited to have a little girl at our house. Ryder is excited for the baby. He likes to pretend to take her out of my stomach and hold her and kiss her. Sometimes he does drop her but he always kisses her better. I can't believe that they have started fighting already. At church on Sunday he put his head on my stomach and she kicked him. He didn't think that was very nice to his punched my stomach very softly and told her to be nice. I can't believe how big my little boy is getting. He is still very much into all kinds of sports. He is NOT a fan of sleeping in his own bed but we are working on that.
Here is Ryder with his cousins Addison and Shea Shae and Hunter.
Here are the cute girls watching the elephants.




Ryder and his cousin Brayden wanting to go on rides at the carnival. They LOVE playing together and are SO funny.
Here are my cute boys making root beer at Grandma Connie's house for Halloween. This is what happens when they don't shave.
Here is Ryder and POOH POOH cleaning the house. I am a mean Mom and make them clean.

3 comments:

  1. Brayden started laughing when he saw the last picture of Ryder. He said "Ryder naked. Ryder needs to get dressed."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny Rachel because that's exactly what I said in my head when I saw that photo!

      Delete
  2. When we walk in the door at night the first thing that he does is take his clothes off. Forget trying to keep him in clothes. He loves to sleep in just his diaper. He is crazy.

    ReplyDelete