Sunday, March 25, 2012

Big Brother and Baby Kaitey's room

Here is Kaitey's room almost done. We just have a couple of little things to do still like some decorations a shelf in the dresser and the curtain for the window. I am SO thank for Mitch and all of his hard work in getting the room done. He painted all of it and textured the ceiling and painted the dresser.
Here is the wonderful ceiling that Mitch put a lot of work in. The people that lived here before did NOT leave the ceilings smooth at all so we decided just to texture them. I love that way it turned out.
Here is the cute swing that we got for her. I hope that she likes it as much as Ryder liked his.
Here is her crib all set up. That is the cute car seat cover that my Mom made for her. I told her that I wanted it pink and sparkly and that is what I got.
Here is the dresser. We are going to put a shelf in the middle so that we can put more stuff in it. I have her purse(as Ryder calls it) all packed and ready to go to the hospital. I got to put away all of her clothes and diapers.
This is the cute BYU blanket that my Mom made for Kaitey. I love it!!
Here is Ryder helping us with his strong muscles. What did we ever do without that crazy boy?
I told Ryder this morning that we got a lot of Kaitey's room done and he told me that it was cute. He helped us to put her bed together. At one point he told us that it was Ryder's bed. We were shocked he because he NEVER calls himself Ryder its always RY RY.

No comments:

Post a Comment