Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SNOWMOBILES!!!

This is Shae Shae going up a big hill with Uncle Mitch. She had so much fun.

She looks so cute in her snowmobiling stuff.

Here is Ryder on a ride with me. Doesn't he look comfy?


He looks so small on the snowmobile. He may not talk a lot but he has a sound effect for the snowmobiles that is very good and its is NOT the same sound as motorcycles or trucks. They all have there own sounds.




OMG can you believe that I saw HANNAH MONTANA!!! I was so excited to see that she was up snowmobiling. I went to ask for her autograph and then I realized that it was just Addison. When I asked her if she was Hannah Montana she informed me that it was just the glasses. She is SO funny. You never have a dull moment with little Addison. She is SO excited to big a big sister in May. She hopes that the baby is going to be pretty and white!! If only we could spend a minute in her mind so see what she is thinking.

Here is Ryder trying to see what his Dad is doing on the snowmobiles. He just had to know everything that was going on with them. While we were getting the snowmobiles ready to go we only had one snowmobile running and Ryder HAD to be on that snowmobile. He is just like his Dad.

All weekend whenever Ryder saw a helmet he had to wear one. I personally think that a diaper goes really well with a helmet.


This is Ryder after a nice long ride. As you can tell from this picture and many more of him is that snowmobiling puts him right to sleep. He couldn't stay away for more then 5 minutes on one. Now if I could only figure out how to have one handy for when he doesn't want to sleep in the middle of the night at home.

Here he is sleeping again on a ride. It was hard to ride with a little boy so tired.

He was made for snowmobiling.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, so cute! I love his little lips and mittens :) Looks like you are all having fun with the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, I love seeing him in all his gear. He for sure will love snowmobiling as much as you all do.

    ReplyDelete