Thursday, September 30, 2010

Grandma & Grandpa Idaho








Grandma and Grandpa Idaho were they best. The first time that I met Mitch's Grandpa (right after Mitch got home from his mission) he ask for a grandson. After we got married he made me promise to give him a grandson to pass on the family name. You have no idea how excited I was to tell him that we were having a boy. I think he was just so happy. In the picture of him holding Ryder after the blessing he got a little choked up looking at Ryder. I will always remember how much he loved Ryder.
I'm really going to missing going up to Idaho and spending time with them. Yes I will even miss all of the long stories they use to tell. They were the best people ever. They excepted me with no questions asked. I love them so much and am so blessed that I was able to know them. They will forever be watching over all of there family. I know how special we all were to them.

1 comment:

  1. Aww... Love them! They were amazing!!!!! I am gonna miss them tremendously! Such a sweet post... thx

    ReplyDelete