Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas!!!!

Ryder is making Grandma Connie so happy by cuddling with her.


Ryder is eating his yummy mail truck.

Ryder loves sleeping in his car seat with his coat on. He sleep all night in it. I didn't know what to do when I woke up at 3 in the morning.


Growing up we always got a picture taken with all of our presents and so I want to do that with Ryder.

All we should have gotten him was wrapping paper to eat. It would have made him so happy!!

Ryder is opening up his present from Great Grandma Holman. He loves his Buzz Lightyear toy. I must say that it's a lot of fun to play with.

Here he is again just eating his yummy wrapping paper.

He like to have his tongue hang out all of the time now. He has the Perkins Tongue. It makes me laugh to watch him.




Christmas was so much fun this year.



2 comments:

  1. I loved how he was so happy christmas morning, almost as excited as I was when I woke up at 6 and woke up everyone in the family

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun to see him getting so big and doing more stuff. He sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete