Sunday, July 5, 2009

Me and My Dad!

My two handsome boys!



Ryder being just like his daddy! He already loves to wear hats. Grandma Connie thinks he looks like a little froggy.


What is that under the hat? Oh it's Ryder, he is still so dang little! (Kim, he is just fun-sized!)

Mitch teaching Ryder about baseball, while watching Braves highlights, Mitch is in Heaven!
Ryder practicing eating out of his bottle and Mitch practicing feeding Ryder, this should be interesting when I go back to work! He will do good... I think!


2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe Mitch is a daddy! Looks like he is doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need to worry for one sec... Mitch will do awesome!! He is a great dad and uncle... :) And i love that ryder is fun sized... yay!!

    ReplyDelete